From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Harvey, Judy
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 1:03 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] medical office lack of knowledge

To take it one step further it is even unfair to T2. There are NO SIMPLE
solutions and these ad's create the impression that if you STILL have
diabetes you must not be taking care of yourself.

I firmly believe that a relative large percentage of T2 is not caused by
lifestyle. Although the ad's are geared to educate they are also a large
source of trouble.