Re: Re: Re: [IP] medical office lack of knowledge

<<<<At that moment, I no longer considered him to be my
doctor, and moved on.

Jamie
 I wish I had been smart enough to dump my dr that quickly. I had to go to hell
and back...a few times...damage my kidneys, a little neuropathy, and lots of
grey hair before I was that bright. But now she's done like dinner and I'm so
happy that I now have a REAL doctor!........joy