Re: [IP] Re: FDA study: Insulin pumps linked to injuries, deaths in teens

Whoever wrote that insulin is a known killer is not the brightest or
smartest person in the world.  Daily anyone puts food, drink, and drugs into
their body and yes some of them may die but what reason comment that it
kills diabetics.  Many things kills us.  More diabetics probably die due to
lack of insulin and high bloodsugars.  I have had it my entire life 27 years
and lookie here I am still alive no overdose here.  Its the person that
injects the insulin so they are actually the known killer not the insulin.

To whoever thinks insulin is a bad thing for diabetics