From: insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, May 7, 2008 10:55:58 AM
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V10 #887

Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the
Please visit:

insulin-pumpers-digest    Wednesday, May 7 2008    Volume 10 : Number 887

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
Re: [IP] How Does Your Physician Write Your Insulin Prescriptions?
Re: [IP] Question for the group about choosing a pump....
[IP] medtronic cutting job s FYI
[IP] Thanks, Michael
Re: [IP] Question for the group about choosing a pump....
Re: [IP] Question for the group about choosing a pump....
[IP] One more disease: thanks diabetes
[IP] Forum or Email
[IP] medical office lack of knowledge
Re: [IP] Question for the group about choosing a pump....
[IP] duration of insulin
[IP] RE: How Does Your Physician Write Your Insulin Prescriptions?
Re: [IP] One more disease: thanks diabetes
[IP] Port placement
Re: [IP] RE: How Does Your Physician Write Your Insulin Prescriptions?
Re: [IP] Symlin Over Time
RE: [IP] One more disease: thanks diabetes
[IP] [IPn] Your first challenge
Re: [IP] medical office lack of knowledge
RE: [IP] medical office lack of knowledge
[IP] RE: Paradigm Silouette Infusion sets
Re: [IP] Question for the group about choosing a pump....
RE: [IP] Question for Brad