[IP] disetronic?

 I used my trusty h-trons for years and now have a spirit and have always been
extremely satisfied with their customer care. There are two things I don't like
about my spirit - the information screen has too much stuff so the type is small
- i have to use my reading glasses - especially in the evening when my eyes are
tired. (course I just started using the reading glasses and I'm having a hard
time in general admitting it!).

 Also when you are at the end of a cartridge of insulin you can't "trick" it
into continuing to run basal rates for an hour or two so that you can get home
and change everything out. But that's probably not a bad thing.

Linda & Dax