Re: [IP] medical office lack of knowledge

I know this is a controversial subject but actually diabetes is just the
name of the symptom. (Which means having to pee all the time. ) Doctors
will talk this way, for example if you take a drug that makes you pee
all the time, a doctor might write on your chart "diabetes" because
that's what it is when you have to pee all the time. You can , if you
are a type 2, make the symptoms go away. The diseases have never really
been named. It's just a shared symptom between two conditions. So it
actually is very possible to "make diabetes go away"... The problem
comes when the two conditions are confused.
I have also been very frustrated when medical staff didn't understand
what these two basic conditions are.