RE: [IP] RE: Paradigm Silouette Infusion sets

<<So, now I have many, many boxes of these sets and was wondering if anyone
out there might have the shorter needle, shorter tubing one's they'd care to
swap me for? >>

Try to swap them out with the company from whom you purchased them.  I was
able to do that with both National Diabetic Pharmacy (now Liberty) and Mini
Med.  MM requires the delivery be no older than 30 days.

Betsy, VA
dx 1957, pump 2000