Re: RE: [IP] medical office lack of knowledge

<<<<> The tech in my opthalmologist's office
 > asked whether I was still diabetic.>>>>
 I can top this! I've just basically spent the morning on the phone with my
insurance company, who tells me that the procedure code for a medically
necessary insulin pump is the same, whether you are insulin dependent or not and
whether you are insulin using or not :O) But it's ok, because a few weeks back,
that would have been my dumba** doctor being stupid, not just the ins co
lol.......joy