Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 17:05:18 -0700
From: Liz Davis <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Question for the group about choosing a pump....

Suzanne,

You should get the pump that you like best, as you will be the one using it.
Animas may be newer to the market than MiniMed but I don't think that should
be a concern as both the company and their pumps have excellent track
records.  I know many people who love their Animas pumps.

I use a MiniMed because that's the one I'm most comfortable with, but you
will be the one using your pump.  Get the one YOU like best.

Liz