Re: [IP] RE: Paradigm Silouette Infusion sets

Have you tried swapping them with your supplier? I recently decided to try
some longer tubing (for leg sites) and had no problem with Animas sending me
new boxes along with a return tag so I could trade two of my older boxes.

Valerie
http://www.valerieadamsglass.com