Re: [IP] Port placement

Please, please don't wait today to become a pest at your doctor's office.
When my mom had her port-a-cath inserted the doctors told me there should be
absolutely no pain. Of course anytime you insert something into your body
I'd expect at least a little, but please don't suffer and try to wait it
out.

Best,
Valerie
http://www.valerieadamsglass.com