From: Doug - Insulin Pumpers <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, May 7, 2008 7:55:45 AM
Subject: RE: [IP] Question for Brad

<snip>

Im technically curious as to what the man years of automation accomplish
that wouldn't be possible in a modern software/server package ?   I know
that there are a dozen or 2 or 3 volunteers that work regularly to help keep
things running.  The man years of automation plus the volunteers make it
sound like there is a TON of stuff that needs to be done on a regular basis
to keep this going.  Perhaps there are people here with some technical
knowledge that could help automate either future or current issues ?

<snip>

Doug