Re: [IP] Question for the group about choosing a pump....

I have been using an insulin pump for about 5 months.  I did my  research and
went with the animas 20/20.  The pump is about or is the  smallest and
 lightest that you will find. It's easy to use and it looks like a cell phone.
Try it.  I know you  will love  it!!!  You can go on the web to use a demo.

Cynthia O.

In a message dated 5/6/2008 12:05:22 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,