From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Barbara Ziegler
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 11:04 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] medical office lack of knowledge

I had yet another example of people who should know better not knowing
better.
The tech in my opthalmologist's office asked whether I was still diabetic.
When I responded with incredulity, she said she thought some people got over
it.  Again, this was the OPTHALMOLOGY clinic!!

Guess I'll just add this one to my list.

Barbara Ziegler