Re: [IP] medical office lack of knowledge

Oh, that one is "one for the books"!  I think that our brothers and sisters
with type II are responsible..lol.  I must admit that all of the ads about
type II tend to do us type I's a slight injustice because it causes the
general public to believe that all diabetics can be "cured" by eating right,
losing weight, exercising and taking some pill <sigh>.  If it was only that
simple.  Cynthia