Re: [IP] Question for the group about choosing a pump....

Suzanne,

You should get the pump that you like best, as you will be the one using
it.  Animas may be newer to the market than MiniMed but I don't think that
should be a concern as both the company and their pumps have excellent
track records.  I know many people who love their Animas pumps.

I use a MiniMed because that's the one I'm most comfortable with, but you
will be the one using your pump.  Get the one YOU like best.

Liz