[IP] Thanks, Michael

<There are a couple of man years of work in the software automation
behind the IP list and web site. The listserv and a (if there was a)
replacement forum are the easy parts. At the moment I don't have
another couple of man years available to completely re-write the
automation to accommodate a switch to another format so this will
have to do for the time being.>

Thanks for the update on why we stay as we are.  I know that the time and
money costs are substantial to convert to anything else, but it's always nice
to be reminded.

When I mention that I don't want my email on the web, I don't even want it
listed at the top of the posts I write here.  So that's why I use another
email address.  Just a personal privacy issue.