[IP] Question for Brad

"In a perfect world, I'd really like to see IP switch over to a Forum type
discussion system."

I know that Michael has discussed this issue before, but I'd love to hear an
update.

I think that the people and information on this site are fabulous, but I hate
the email format.  (I hope that doesn't mean you're going to run me off.)

I would also prefer a forum discussion system for the following reasons:

1)  I don't like putting my email address out on the web.  Therefore I use a
secondary email address that makes it  tougher to participate in discussions.
2)  I get tired of the repetitive replies to questions because most of us
reply to a question before reading every other reply that may have already
been emailed into the system.
3)  I get tired of people not cropping posts before replying, so that we see
the same thing over and over again.
4)  It is less time-consuming to read posts in a Forum rather than having to
click forward to another email message.
5)  I feel as though we would get to know each other better if it was easier
to have more timely back-and-forth discussions.

I think that BrentM's post was a very level-headed way to discuss the issue.
Thanks, Brent.