Re: [IP] Question for the group about choosing a pump....

Suzanne,
 I just went through the same thing recently. I have not been pumpimping two
months, so not a pro I went with the Animas 2020 for basically two reasons, 1 I
needed it water proofness for a couple of livestyle issuies, and 2 the fact that
it uses a Luer lock connection which mean other infusion set can be used. The
software is good, once you get the hang of it. And, the phone support is great.
Harry, also in Georgia