Re: [IP] Question for the group about choosing a pump....

My experience has only been with MiniMed; thus it is the only experience I
can describe.
I have used their pumps for 21 years and have never had the experience of
any breakdown out of warranty. With the Paradigm Passport I kept upgrading
whenever it was offered. The cost, to me, was nominal considering what I
received was the newest model. I love the new OneTouch Ultra Link meter and
the fact that it transmits the BG reading to the pump. It is accurate and I
can 'tag' my test results for before, after meals, exercise, etc. I upload
it to the CareLink website with ease using the CareLink USB; no cables. I
email results (reports) to my endo. in Atlanta; I live in So. Florida. The
most important issue with me is customer care. With MiniMed I have received
superior service.
Consider all the input from IP folks.
Phyllis