Re: [IP] Question for the group about choosing a pump....

At 03:02 PM 5/6/2008, suzanne watts wrote:
>I am hoping I can get some feedback from the pumpers out there. I am about to
>get a pump and I have narrowed it down to 2 pumps, the minimed paradigm 522 or
>the animas 2020.

I have an Animas 2020 and love it.  I've never used MiniMed pumps,
though so I have no experience with them.  I've used only Disetronic
and Animas.  I chose Animas over the AccuChek/Disetronic pumps
because of the life expectancy of them and I may need one day to have
a pump that I can use out of warranty as long as it still
works.  Animas has great tech support and they've always tried to
resolve any issues I've had with the pump.  I've never been unhappy with them.

RoseLea