RE: [IP] How Does Your Physician Write Your Insulin Prescriptions?

At 01:21 PM 5/6/2008, Harvey, Judy wrote:
>Yes Exactly, however very few people understand that insulin is life or
>death for most of us.
>
>Judy

I know when I tell people I have diabetes, they look at me and think,
"well gee, if you'd just lose a few pounds you wouldn't have to take
insulin anymore", since that's what they hear in the news.  Now I
tell people I have Type 1 Diabetes and then they ask about it.  I
explain that I have had Type 1 since I was a child and that my body
no longer makes insulin and I would die without it no matter how much
I weighed.

RoseLea