[IP] How Does Your Physician Write Your Insulin Prescriptions?

Mine will right it out like this

sig UAD

9vials x 1yr rf

or

sig 100u (even though that is 3 times the amt I use) in Insulin pump as
directed

9vls x 1yr rf

I have asked several times for her not to write out for so many vials (use
just over 1.3 vials per month, but have been known to use almost 4 vials,
but that was with illness, and prendisone use).

OH, btw, I pick up 95% of my meds in 90 day supplies, not the normal 30 day
supplies.