[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V10 #885

Hi Liz,

Does your pump allow you to set the duration of insulin action?  My son,
Brian, had the same issue for a while, but when we shortened the insulin
action duration the problem disappeared rather nicely.  From what you
describe, I think this would work for you as well, if you wanted.

Chris