Re: [IP] MY OTHER CHECKBOOK

I use this when my docs want a graph and my writing down everything that I
put in my mouth (atleast once a year, sometimes twice a year). To make sure
that I am eating properly. (further info email privately).
Thank g-d I had a friend who was a local animas rep (she quit the job), but
when she was working, they gave her the log books, and she would give me
enough to do 5 months out of the year for the 3 years she worked for animas.

Then there are some other log books that enable you to write everything
down, that you eat, your sugars, your bolus/basel rate, just not graph it (I
like to see the graph to see exactly what way I am going at the end of the
month, and so I can see what foods needs adjustment).

R. Leppanen