Re: [IP] I'll have to R.T.F.M.

I did it step by step last night just to try it.

It needed JAVA and also the Adobe Acrobat reader. I needed the driver
for the device and it says do not connect the USB device until this
was all complete.

Got the info at the site and all, but seemed a little teeny bit slower
than just downloading to my own drive, because it is being saved to
their server I guess.

And the USB dongle does work with the Paradigm link meter, Pump, or
the Ultra Link.

Did my reports rather painless.....