Re: [IP] What is "Correction"?

I am using the MM 722, and the new link meter. When I test at the two hour
mark the pump is updated. If I think I am to high for that time based on what
I ate and my activity, I will kick in the bolus wizard with a 0 carb amount.
If there is enough IOB it will come back with a 0.0 correction. So I will
check again in an hour, then if it is still high I will make a correction
bolus. From what I gather all pumps are different in this regard.

Thanks,
Frank R Baker 3
Office of Information Technology
Director of I.T. & Telecom  NY
NY HIPAA Security Officer
40 Devereux Way
Redhook, NY 12571
Phone: (845) 758-8911
Cell: (845) 417-1518
Fax: (845) 758-1817

This e-mail (including any attached files) is intended only for the addressee
and may contain confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that any transmission, distribution, printing or photocopyng of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me. Unless specifically attributed, the opinions
expressed do not necessarily represent the official position of the DEVEREUX
Foundation.