Re: [IP] What is "Correction"?

That half unit would be delivered if you told it to by pressing ACT.

Then it would tell you to set a Check BG reminder: *I* set mine for an
hour or half hour if correctng.

But, if you don't want to take that much, or perhaps you know you're
sick and would need more, you can at the time of the .5 screen, adjust
it to what you feel you would need.