Re: [IP] Question for Brad

> ahhh..... so!   would you be open to another development venture that
> has to do with pumping??

oops.... did not mean to send this to the list. But.... seeing as
you've all seen it, you now know what I've been working on in my
spare time. yep, I need some content for the "next phase" and someone
that would have a good legal grasp of what they write so ya don't get
IP in trouble.

BTW, I've been away for the weekend with my wife celebrating our 26th
anniversary. I was surprised to come back to so many nice comments
about IP, it's staff and volunteers. I am truly touched by how much
everyone cares and supports IP.

Thank you all so very much.

Michael