Re: [IP] Question for Brad

> I think what Brad was referring to was the organization of the site
> and the use of old tools. I think Michael did a very good job with the
> resources he had at the time.  I don't know if anyone was arguing
> about the personal commitment that Michael has had over the years and
> the hours and resources and his own energy that he's used to create
> and maintain the site. I too have been very frustrated in the past at
> the lack of standard navigation, organization  and a difficult search
> function, etc.  I don't use the site unless I really really have to.
> It's possible that if the site were updated... maybe foundations and
> big companies would take it more seriously and want to contribute
> money. I've seen that happen before.
>
> The site is old and maybe Michael would be open to the idea of
> reorganizing it. I'm a web developer and it's sort of like if you were

ahhh..... so!   would you be open to another development venture that
has to do with pumping??

For some time I've been working to put together another site to give
away insulin pumps. Recently the legal issues have been addressed and
I have a document set that could be used to facilitate a pump
program. What I need is the content for the site. It must be
carefully generated to cover or perhaps... not step outside the legal
constraints. The problem is I'm not that great (horrible really) a
writer and I'm sort of stuck generating the content. Sara Smarty
Pants has volunteered to be our editor others that are real writers
will be happy to proof, etc.... but I must find someone to generate
content.

I have the tools to easily generate multi-column paged stuff with
drop down tab menus, etc.... I just need to fill 'm up with stuff
like
What the site/program is about, requirements to participate,
documents, how to proceed, how to apply, etc.... imagine what would
be needed to medically, financially, need based, etc.. to fill this
web site.

If you are interested I started work on it but have sort of given up
for the moment. See:

	http://69.3.95.133/

Michael