Re: [IP] mongolian grill

 I LOVE going to a Mongolian Grill! When we have meetings in Casper that finish
at noon on Saturday that is always where we have lunch. I do lots of veggies,
then I top with some meat - I don't put any of the noodles on. My husband might
do a few noodles - but ours never look like anybody elses. As for the sauce - I
have not found that I have problems - I use a lot of the garlic, curry, and
lemon - a scoop or two of the mongolian, and a scoop of burgandy wine. I then
alsways ask for the hot sauce as they grill. At the one we go to you are offered
soup and rice when you sit down - we will get one order and share and it's
plenty for two. I realize the original poster has now enjoyed their meal but for
others who haven't tried this - MMMMMMm.

Linda & Dax