RE: [IP] MY OTHER CHECKBOOK

<<<< Heck yeah!! Write it for the iPhone and even to upload inf via
bluetooth or a 'dock' connector.... You'd have both an Evangelist (Me)
and others would want it too.>>>>
Ok lol 70-80 hours work a week, 10 cats and 4 dogs (I breed jungle bobs and
bullmastiffs), 2 parrots, single so I do the dishes AND mow the lawn, still
trying to get moved in to my new house that I've been living in for months
now, and been to the dr so many times in the last several months that my car
automatically turns in there now. I mean we're talking 3-4 times a week on
average, usually ending in a shouting match....not anymore though because
she's DONE LIKE DINNER THANK GOD!! LOL But no problem I'll just write
diabetes tracking software for every mobile phone and PDA on the market in
my spare time ROFLMAO Anything in particular you'd like to request or is the
fact that it will just open and not blow up your phone good enough for you?