[IP] Re: New ONE TOUCH/BD

Actually, the NovaMax is identical in look to the BD  Link meter.  I've had
one for quite some time and haven't used it yet,  since my BD Link works fine,
for me.  They very well could of just  plastered their name on the BD meter.
Both the BD and NovaMax meters use  the NovaMax strips, which no longer need
to be coded.
Sherri
MM512

Subject: Re: [IP] Re: New ONE TOUCH/BD

Hmmmm... May look into it  too then if I don't like the One Touch. So
far, the One touch is nice.  So NovaMax is doing this with OT meters?

Odd.
Very odd.

On May  4, 2008, at 12:58 PM, Linda wrote:

> It actually is a meter made by  Lifescan and is a OneTouch and uses
> OneTouch strips.
> It  is almost like my OneTouch Ultrasmart meter.
> I am liking it  alot.
>
> Linda H. .

favorites at AOL Food.