Re: [IP] RE: Insulin Pumper's Costs

 I find it sad that folks think if you redesign a site, you're going to
make it glitzy. There's a 3rd alternative. Just plain nice, no ads, no
glitz, you don't even have to use gif buttons, everything could be text
if you wanted it that way. . The first page of the site already has
quite a lot of javascript on it. We might not even all that stuff. Just
simple, clean well-organized. I think a lot of the misunderstanding is
just a lack of knowledge by the users. Not that they should have to know
the internals of how a web site works and how html is interpreted. But
sometimes they don't even know what they're complaining about. I would
hate myself if I designed a site with pop-ups that were unsolicited. I
can't imagine any real web master would. I think most pop-ups are on the
free sites.And I don't think the pumper site has any ads on it. Why
would you want to do that?

Usually the home page does not have so much stuff on it. That's why it's
called an index.html, because it's sort of like a table of contents,
usually fairly short, maybe 600 pixels long or a little more.