[IP] MY OTHER CHECKBOOK

Does anyone else use this log, and if so, did you find it worked well for
you? I'm so tired of carrying so much puredee crap around with me lol and
have been looking for software I can use on my cell and upload to my pc to
print out  for my Dr. There just isn't anything out there I like enough to
stick with using, except of course, the ones made for palm. And I'm not
spending an extra $50 so I can run this one program on my windows mobile
phone. I'm fixin to sit down and write my own gosh darned software, don't
these people ever talk to diabetics?

Well anyway I ordered the My Other Checkbook and The Pocket Pancreas, also a
calorie king carb ref book. Hope they aren't a big waste...joy

 [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
smchexample.pdf]