Re: [IP] RE: Insulin Pumper's Costs

I have been a member here for only a short time. I also belong to
multiple forums on diabetes and pumping. As some of you know I post
often here. I am also a network administrator and a webmaster for three
sites. All are volunteer positions. That being said, I find this site
fairly comfortable to maneuver around. Could it be glitzy like other
sites? Sure it could! But I am of the old school when it comes to
changes. If it isn't broke, leave it be. When you have 5K plus members
and are able to get them to pony up, more power to you.

The list serve style is old, true, but if you are able to read it and
send back to it, without to much hassle, whats to complain about.

The other sites that have all the glitter , whistles , and bells, all
have pop ups of some sort. Or they are recording your tracks with
cookies. None here that I have seen. Sure Michael could get more
advertisers to defray costs like other sites do, but that would mean
more garbage. The three sites I manage are all advertiser free.

I also like the fact that it is easier to follow a thread here. If I
respond to you, I use your name, or if to all, nothing. We are all in
this boat together, lets play nice.

Frank