RE: [IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V10 #881

<<<< If change wasn't ever suggested, or implemented, we'd still be building
spears
out of chipped stone and grunting at each other to get our points across>>>>
Well what I'd like to know is, if we're going to grunt at each other and
point spears, how am I ever going to ask questions about my insulin pump
when the time comes??? Lol <wink>.........joy