[IP] MASSACHUSETTS and area Pumpers support groupt meeting

 The May meeting of MA Pumpers will be on Saturday May 10th from 9:30 AM-12 noon
at BaldwinPark 1 in
Woburn (see directions below).

Steve Fay from TrialNet will be our speaker.
 TrialNet is the National Institutes of Health research arm for type 1 diabetes
prevention. Their work is focused on families of
 people with Type 1 diabetes (the group with the highest risk factors)and Steve
will be speaking on this research.
He has been working at Joslin for 10 years as a clinical research
 recruiter--first on the Diabetes Prevention Trial - type 1 (DPT-1) and now on
TrialNet.

 If you've never come to one of our meetings I hope you'll come on Saturday!
We're an informal, friendly, and welcoming group. We have fun and learn a lot
from each other as well as from speakers.

 RSVPs are appreciated! You can RSVP to me privately @ email @ redacted I
hope to see you there!
DEB555

Directions to Baldwin Park 1:
12 Alfred St
Woburn, MA

TAke route 128 to exit 35 (route 38) and go north on route 38 toward
Woburn from the rotary at the exit. Alfred St is the first right (it's
just seconds from 128). Baldwin Park 1 is the first driveway after the
Chinese restaurant on the corner.
Go in the first door you see in the driveway (green canopy says
Winchester Hospital). You will find us in the third doorway on the right.