[IP] RE: Insulin Pumper's Costs

There isn't a better site that I am a member of for my health, education  and
longevity than Insulin-Pumpers. I am sure there are other sites that serve
others.
But, IP is the only one I contribute to subscribe to and I  am happy to do so
every year.

I agree if you are not happy paying go somewhere else that will provide for
your health
needs.

Its a thing call FREE WILL.

Fred " pumping since ' 81 "

I THINK IT'S TIME TO STOP THIS!!!! Anyone who has a gripe about  contributing
to this group and feels like they have to question the COSTS to  run it -
it's very simple DON'T. Unsubscribe and be done with it. I am sick  of this
crap.

favorites at AOL Food.