Re: [IP] mongolian grill

Yessi wrote
Just got invited to go out for dinner at our local mongolian grill.  I've
> never been to one, but I guess you can pick out your vegies, meat, sauce,
> etc. and then they grill it up for you.
>
> Any suggestions on what's easiest to eat?
>
> Sorry for the short notice!

Sharon Relied
I found it best to fill up on all the meat, veggies and stuff and go very
light on the rice they give you.  Some Mongolian barbie's charge you by one
trip or multiple trips to the barbie. For myself, I fix my plate high on the
proteins and veggies so I am not as hungry for the rice. It works for me but
YMMV. Sharon