[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V10 #881

Sue,

 Well stated. I might add that given the amount of money which is raised and
spent on the web site administration, hiring a consultant, which could make the
site easier to navigate, but also keep it simple for low bandwidth users, makes
a lot of sense. With 5k users, there is probably a qualified professional member
who would provide service at a discounted rate. Thanks for your observations.

regards, David