[IP] RE: Insulin Pumper's Costs

Bev & Candice/Andy:

 I don't think there is any need to shout. I try and make a positive
contribution where I can, and sometimes the most pertinent contribution can be
constructive criticism. I think Brad's contribution fell into that category as
noted in another post. I might add that my post on the issue was not criticism.
It merely posted some factual information which, while easily available, is not
information that many people know how to access.

 The response of, "love it or leave it," is as offensive to me in this context,
as it is when various political groups call critics "traitors" and suggest that
their criticism is less evidence of love than a keen eyed observation. If that
were true, there are millions of parents whose loving critical guidance must
only be interpreted as abuse. And that is just silly.

regards, David