Re: [IP] CHANGE

It's not really just "us and them". This site has gained such popularity
that it's not really just Michael's site anymore. In a way it sort of
belongs to all of us. I've been a member for a pretty long time (like
most of us). We can change things together. And I think it goes without
saying how appreciative all of us are, otherwise we would not have
stayed 10 years or more or more.  Yes the site is clunky - but it's
*our* clunky site. 8-)