RE: [IP] Embrel Sharps Container

<<<< My wife works at a local medical
facility and they have to pay to have someone come and pick up full sharps
containers on a monthly basis >>>>
For what it's worth, my vet used to let me drop off sharps once a month and
they put them in with theirs, no charge. Of course, I was also paying
towards my own personal wing of the building there JK. I moved though and
it's too far to go to that vet, although I did it for awhile. Here's an
interesting aside. I got almost completely thru signing up for the Embrel
sharps container and got a notice that they were no longer giving them away
:O( Imagine my surprise when my container also arrived in the mail Friday.
It gives me one for upstairs.........joy