[IP] Embrel Sharps Container

As one of the many benefits of being a member of the IP, I would like to
thank the person who sent the web link for the Embrel Sharps container. I
received the container in the mail yesterday.
When this container is full which will be soon because I will place the
contents of my coffee can in the container. Do we continually have to buy a
sharps container? Is there a service like doctors offices use for sharps
pick-up?
In that case, sharps pick up will probably be more than a year's time with
that size container.
Sharon Brousseau