[IP] Re: which *new* pumps can use old supplies

I think any of the other brands would use the infusion sets except the
Paradigm & Omnipod.
***
Cheryl W.
Jazz SD CGC - Belgian Tervuren
& the Chihuahua  Gang
Russellville, Alabama
Type 1 since 4/1969 - Cozmo insulin pump  with Novolog since 7/2005 - current
A1C  6.0

In a message dated 5/3/2008 9:08:12  A.M. Central Daylight Time,