From: Sue Kinzelman <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Saturday, May 3, 2008 9:15:04 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Question for Brad

The site is old and maybe Michael would be open to the idea of
reorganizing it. I'm a web developer and it's sort of like if you were a
shoemaker and you saw someone with ripped shoes you look at them and say
"I could fix that"... it's just a matter of different peoples'
perspective I think. Maintaining a web site is not really all that
difficult and the newer tools are *so* much better than the older ones
and there are new web hosting companies  who offer just about everything
you could want in interaction, forums, databases, etc.. and Brad's
right, for about $100 a year you can be hosted... granted, IP would need
more space and so it might be more than 100 but not that much more. He
could even keep his old site as a data base site or archive and have a
new site hosted somewhere and click back and forth between the two. It
would be transparent to the user.