http://www.myspace.com/flying_horse_ranch

visit my eBay store at:

www.indigopegasusbazaar.com

 > ------------------------------> > Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 12:39:39 -0400>
From: Barbara Pancari <email @ redacted>> Subject: [IP] Problem with
Quickserter> > Hi -> > I use the Paradigm 522 and for several months have used
the quicksets and> inserter. In general, I like that infusion set as opposed
to the Sof-serter> (with the tail) that I had used for years. However, I seem
to be having a> problem many times when I change my set.> > Somehow, as I am
placing the set/needle in the inserter and pulling back the> plunger, part of
the set (the sticky tape) gets caught on the inserter and> will not budge. I
carefully try to remove it, but that glue is STRONG.> Usually in desperation I
just yank it apart but then must discard the set.> What a waste of money!!> >
What am I doing wrong?? This doesn't happen all the time, but too often to>
suit me. I'm starting to think something is wrong with the inserter. Anyone>
have any ideas?? Thanks & regards to all.> > Barbara> > >