Re: [IP] about Insulin Pumpers

Real critique is constructive not hurtful.
In the interest of being constructive here. Let's get rid of the idea
that a new site has to have javascript and graphics. It absolutely would
not have to have any of that. You can have all your navigation buttons
in text and it would be cleaner and faster. Don't think that a
reorganization has to include all sorts of junk we don't need. It's a
matter of making it easy for people to find things, to navigate, and to
connect with others. I don't care about the money, I'm thinking about
the web site primarily.
There's no reason people have to get upset. In my business people
*always* critique my work, from all over the world. I would not feel
right if they didn't.