Re: [IP] RE: Insulin Pumper's Costs

 Ver, VERY, well stated........I am always amazed when folks JOIN and group and
then argue about how it is run.........silly really and wastes time......

  Bev

Candice/Andy <email @ redacted> wrote:
  I THINK IT'S TIME TO STOP THIS!!!! Anyone who has a gripe about contributing
to this group and feels like they have to question the COSTS to run it -
it's very simple DON'T. Unsubscribe and be done with it. I am sick of this
crap.

 -- Pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted glass and wood, handmade
purses, rugs and blankets www.parsonwhitestudios.com